Thursday, May 2, 2013

What prosecutors Susanne Cohen, Patty Stevens, William Clayton and their cohorts Lorrain Heath and Judge Andrew Klein did to Mark is biblical . . . .



...I did them no wrong, but they laid a trap for me.
I did them no wrong, but they dug a pit to catch me.

…Malicious witnesses testify against me.
They accuse me of crimes I know nothing about.

...But they are glad now that I am in trouble; they gleefully join together against me.

...I am attacked by people I don't even know; they slander me constantly. They mock me and call me names; they snarl at me.

...They don't talk of peace; they plot against innocent people who mind their own business.
They shout, "Aha! Aha! With our own eyes we saw him do it!"

..."Look, we got what we wanted! Now we will eat him alive!"


From Psalm 35, David (before he was king), possibly written when he was being hunted by King Saul (1 Samuel 24)