Thursday, December 16, 2010

Goudeau Home Burglarized

It's been a while since I've blogged with any updates and I am way over due.

First, July 2010, mine and Mark's home was burglarized while I was away for a little over an hour. I arrived home, unlocked the front door and immediately noticed my computer was gone and a side door was open a few inches. It reminded me of the numerous previous searches by PPD. (Little did I know about this one.) Horrified, I had no other choice other than to contact PPD to secure the premises. One cops arrived we surveyed and I then realized they had taken two computers and an old cell phone that was laying out. No VCRs, TV, digital camera, an external drive for backing up date, jewelry or anything else was taken. Only items with data and information.

Later that afternoon while my family was helping me change the locks I received a call from a friend who has strong contacts within PPD. He called to see what was going on as he had received four phone calls from four current members of PPD who told him PPD had burglarized my home. They couldn't justify a search warrant so they handled it another way, I guess. Anyway, my friend was told that PPD is desperate for information, therefore, computers and cell phones were taken, nothing else.

The burglary of our home by PPD came on the heels of the State filing motions to consume more items for DNA. FOUR YEARS after Mark's arrest and they still feel the need to consume for DNA. I like to refer to it as destroying the evidence and covering their tracks. The consumption of yet more DNA items and the burglary of our home only speaks to PPDs corruption and complete reckless actions to secure a conviction. I don't mean to disparage all of PPD, surely there are good cops there who just want the world to be a better place. However, I am speaking about a handful of cops and detectives who's butts are on the line for rushing to charge a man who has absolutely nothing to do with the Baseline crimes. Now they are left to build a case and produce evidence. I would think this normally done before a person is arrested. Duh.

The backslapping and "atta boys" are over and now the likes of Alex Femenia, Polombo, and others are scrambling to save their careers and who knows what else these thugs are capable of doing. I keep my doors locked, have installed a security system, and the neighbors are on alert.